Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Being A Woman Can Be Tough Sometimes – Skit-Maker, Taaooma Laments

 


Popular skit maker and comedienne, Taaooma has bemoaned the difficulties women face in real life as a result of their gender.

She recounted an encounter with a car driver that belittled her even though she was driving her own car.




Taaooma revealed that when she challenged a traffic violator, he asked her to leave her father’s car at home before they could speak.


Being A Woman Can Be Tough Sometimes – Skit-Maker, Taaooma Laments


She sobbed aloud about dealing with comparable issues at work and in society at large.


The skit maker wrote; “Being a woman can be tough sometimes. In your work space, you’re looked down upon. In the society, you’re not as respected. Last time out, a traffic offender I challenged on the road told me to “drop my daddy’s car” before I can talk to him.”


A Twitter @Vawul3nse said that probably happened because of her petite size, but she dismissed such an insinuation.


The tweep said; That wasn’t about you being a woman, it was probably about you being ‘small’ size. You women shouldn’t be victimizing yourselves always


@_Taaooma responded; Lol, small size? Cos he saw my whole body from the car Yh? If I start to list all the experiences, we’ll be here till night. I’m spitting the reality of things, you said I’m victimizing myself. Stop jare.


Another user @Ikebobo_Dave commented; Be like u no wear ur ring


But Taaooma said; If u like wear wedding gown, you go still collect 😂


On a different note a tweep @le_capone lambasted her for being an imaginative feminist who think she is being descrimunated against because she’s a woman.  

Follow @taaooma






Post a Comment

0 Comments